Friday, May 05, 2006

Dexter Doughnut Locker

For Illustration Friday's "FAT" theme. I wasn't going to submit to this one because I didn't like the idea at first. Then i tried to think outside the box - not of fat people or animals, but the ingredient.....mmmmmgreasy food. Then I got sent to the doughnut shop by my boss who loves them doughnuts, and I remembered one of my alltime favorites: the Doughnut Factory. I just love factories, works, foundries....they make fascinating subjects to me. Click to enlarge! Enjoy, and thanks to everyone to participates in Illustration Friday - it's a hoot!

PS - if you like puzzles, try following the production of doughnuts from the bottom right, beginning with cooks arguing over piles of flour, to the boiling, filling, frosting, packing and quality control!